Email marketing is alive and well – but requires high level skills to pull off successfully. Want your email marketing campaign to bring in results via conversions? Every detail must be crafted to perfection. Your target audience will respond to the right cues – and we research user response as part of our process. Don’t waste time and money on an email marketing campaign that has a minimal response rate. Let us help you with our research-based approach to online marketing – it works like a bomb.
Our team goes the distance in creating email marketing programs that get results
Email marketing continues to bring in high profits to businesses who use it right. We understand users and what they will respond to — take advantage of us and let us help you craft an email marketing program that inspires response.
WE MAKE THEM LOVE YOU
An email marketing campaign provides a higher level of brand recognition. Increase trust, customer engagement, and drive your audience directly where you want them to go with a correctly developed email marketing campaign. Knowing your audience, their habits, behaviors, likes, and dislikes makes all the difference in response rate.
AN EASY PATH TO CONVERSION
At IT Everywhere, we understand people, and how they respond to various cues. Take advantage of our knowledge of technology and design so that your email marketing campaign is crafted correctly. User response to cues means they walk an easy path to conversion, without confusion or complexity that could drive them off. We know what it takes!
WORKING WITH RESEARCH ON USER BEHAVIOR BRINGS IN MORE CONVERSIONS
Your audience needs inspiration to look deeper into your marketing campaign. We help them make it easy to look deeper into your offer, and guide them directly to the conversion point. Our team’s inside knowledge of online user behavior gives you the edge you need to make your email marketing program work for you.
IT’S ALL ABOUT ROI, RIGHT?
The returns on investment in a strategically crafted email marketing campaign are pretty astounding. The bottom line is – it must be done right to perform. The IT Everywhere email marketing team can help you create a campaign that drives traffic directly to your site where your customers can buy. We know how online users think and respond – and it makes a big difference in how well a campaign performs. Take advantage of us – we don’t mind!
A few of our email marketing specialties
ABANDONED CART, WISHLIST, AND PRODUCT REVIEW AUTOMATIC EMAILS
If you are looking to make your ecommerce site work for you, these are the emails you need. If you’re not convinced yet, check out the information below:
- Abandoned shopping cart rates fall between 70-80% for most ecommerce stores, and setting up an abandoned cart email to recover even a small percentage of those could means a serious increase in sales and revenue for you
- Wishlist reminder emails are a perfect way to remind consumers to come back to your site. Since they already expressed interest in your products by adding them to a wishlist, chances are they may have forgotten about it and just need a gentle reminder and a nudge to become a converting customer.
- Social proof is increasingly important to online sales. In fact, 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendations! The best way to grow the number of product reviews on your website is to ask for them, which is where product review emails come in to play.
LEAD NURTURING DRIP CAMPAIGNS
Made up of a well-planned series of automatic emails, lead nurturing drip campaigns use email to guide leads through the sales funnel and into a position where the consumer is ready to buy. These highly targeted emails have better success rates (when done right) then general emails, partially because they can be sent when leads are fresh and people are still actively engaging your company, and partially because they are targeted directly at people who have already expressed interest in learning more.
The devil is in the details, and smart website transactional emails can be the difference between you and the myriads of competitors out there. Transactional emails are the messages that are sent out whenever a consumer performs an action on your site and are an incredible opportunity to further engage, build your brand, and provide delight with your target audience.
These are a few types of transactional emails we recommend:
- New Account Welcome Emails
- Newsletter Signup Confirmation Emails
- Form Submission Confirmation Emails
- Sales Confirmation Emails
- Content Share Emails
- Forgot Password Emails